Friday, December 30, 2011

In the beginning...

I am in the process of creating a sci fi/superhero based comic strip and I wanted to document the process...I know, Bill Watterson already created such an amazing strip back in the day with a few similar ideas...But mine will be completely different... Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes was something new, exciting, and inventive...While Brownies and Broadswords will be old, tired, and a rip off (I like to aim high)  I am shooting for a January 1st launch day for the strip, with car giveaways and Detective comics #27 door prizes. So it should be a major, major deal! Did I mention, I did get Kim Kardashian to hand out gift baskets!...Not even close to the truth, but I am looking forward to it nonetheless. Also, this blog will give me a change to go on and on about comic books that I enjoy.

So stay tuned, true believers! (I told you...rip off)

No comments:

Post a Comment